Monday, February 6, 2012

[KPOP Eng-Cover] WHY I LIKE YOU - Super Junior


Check  It Out
ENGLISH COVER
+
ENGLISH LYRIC VERSION







WHY I LIKE YOU
Super Junior

Lyrics (c) hoodie09 (not a translation)


[Verse 1]
Sometimes I feel like I don't have a place in this world
No one notices me but now you're my girl
Can't believe that you asked if I would ever love you
I do, I do, I do yeah~

[Prechorus 1]
You do complete me, always make it easy
You keep me happy, there is nothing I can't do yeah~
Whenever I am with you yeah~

[Chorus]
You make my heartbeat race, go out of place
When you say I love you, yes I love you
I gotta see you, gotta be near you
You brighten up my day, yes every day
You always know the way, the things to say
I gotta see you, gotta be near you

And that is why I love you

[Verse 2]
You gotta be in my mind to take the pain all away
Every day is a fight, I hope you always stay
Time that we spend apart is time that wears at my heart
My U, My U, My U yeah~

[Prechorus 2]
I know you love me, and I'll always love you
There is nothing left to say, I will never ever sway, Girl~
I will be yours tonight yeah~

repeat Chorus

[Bridge]
After every night, you turn off the light
Even though it's dark, I know you are by my side
I hope you never say goodbye yeah~
Reach into my soul, see what I'm about
Make me lose control, I am yours without a doubt
I am yours without a doubt yeah~

repeat Chorus x2

And that is why I love you


Note: You can copy the lyrics but please don't own it and put credits to the owner. Visit her channel for more English Cover.
|
v


Credit to: YT @ hoodie09's + lyrics made by: hoodie09

No comments:

Post a Comment