Monday, November 14, 2011

EVEN IF I DIE, I WON'T LET YOU GO - 2AM (2010)


1st MINI ALBUM
Released on January 21, 2010
Format: CD, digital
Genre: k-pop
Label: Big Hit Entertainment 


Track Listing
1. Intro – 1:02
2. Even If I Die, I Won’t Let You Go – 4:12
3. I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh for You – 3:04
4. I Love You (ft. Baek Chan & Joo Hee) – 3:39
5. To Her (ft. Chansung) – 3:59
6. Laughing (Outro) – 1:01

Album Achievement
Topped various online music charts after release
Won Mutizen Award twice on SBS Inkigayo
Won 1st place on M.net M! Countdown
Won Song of the Month (February) on Cyworld Digital Music Awards
Won Best Vocal Performance by a Group on M.net Asian Music Awards
Won Digital Music Bonsang on 25th Golden Disk Awards
Won Digital Music Daesang on 25th Golden Disk Awards
Won 2010 T-World Best Song on 2nd Melon Music Awards
Album sales 40,204+ copies

^0^

 CAN’T LET YOU GO EVEN IF I DIE – 2AM
Download click HERE!


Download Instructions:

If you are ask to choose between
PREMIUM DOWNLOAD and REGULAR DOWNLOAD
Choose the REGULAR DOWNLOAD
and wait 20 seconds
then click DOWNLOAD FILE

0.o


Credit to: 2am.jype.com + wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment